2011 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
$8800 – please no lowball offers
I am selling my 2011 Hayabusa, the best bike I’ve ever owned. I have invested over $5,000 in this bike in the past few months. It has a brand new OEM top-end, new fairings, new front and rear tires, new gold steel clutch and brake lines, plus more!
1) Brand new OEM top end (head, valves, one piston, gaskets and rings) installed by Gary Dean, former AMA Superbike Crew Chief. The Motorcycle just finished break-in period, has its oil freshly changed, and dyno’d 188 HP.
2) New fairings
3) New Front and Rear Q3+ Tires
4) New Steel braided gold and black brake and clutch lines.
5) New Front and Rear Sprockets
6) Akropovic full exhaust
7) ECU Flash
8) Frame, handlebars, and wheels powder coated gold.
9) Brock’s 3-Position Lowering Link
10) Gold Chain
11) Custom tall dark visor for improved riding comfort.
12) Black ISO grips for improved riding comfort.
13) Helibar installed for improved riding comfort.
14) Extra fairings
15) Battery tender
16) Throttle lock
Price Disclaimer: This site does not charge any fees, please contact the dealer directly.